Current Lead Time To Make A Sign Is 1-2 WEEKS Plus Transit Time To You.
Personalized Stained & Carved Wood Round Sign Available In Either 13", 18”, or A Huge 28” Size In Your Choice Of Available Colors.
Get Creative And Personalize Any Or All Of The Sample Text To Your Liking. The ONLY Section Of The Sign That CAN NOT Be Customized Is The Main Illustration Graphic (Picture).
After The Initial Purchase We will Send You An Electronic Form To Complete The Personalization Of Your Sign At Your Convenience. We Will Always Send A Proof To Approve Before We Actually Make The Final Sign So You Know Exactly What You’ll Be Getting.
All Signs Are Stained With Solid Color Showing Very Little Of The Natural Grain Before The Details Are Carved Out To Expose The Beauty Of The Natural Wood. The Signs Are Then Clear Coated With A Marine Grade Spar Varnish, And Have A Keyhole Slot Recessed In The Back Of The Sign For Easy Mounting. The Text, Illustrations, Outside Edge, & Back Are Not Painted/Stained. Text, Illustrations, Outside Edge, & Back Are The Natural Wood Color And Have A Slight Amber Tone Once The Clear Coat Has Been Applied.
*** Please See Our Notes About “Character” & “Outdoor Use” At The Bottom Of This Description.
*** For A 100% Waterproof Sign More Resilient To Outside Elements, Please See Our Available Design Options Listed In The “Outdoor Composite Signs” Category .
13", 18”, or 28” x 3/4” Thick Round Personalized Wood Carved Sign.
- Hand Made In The USA!!!
- 13 Stain Choices Available. (See Pictures). Message Us If You Don’t See A Color You’re Looking For.
- ALL Text Customizable. The ONLY Thing NOT Customizable Is The Main Graphic Illustration (Picture).
- Carved Keyhole Slot For Sturdy Mounting. (See Pictures)
- Mounting Hardware Included (Wall Anchor & Screw)
- 100% Baltic Birch Solid Core Veneer Plywood Used For It’s Structural Stability, uniformity, & Durability.
- Hand Stained & 100% Carved Designs. NO Vinyl Or Printed On Designs.
- 3 Coats Of Clear Protective Indoor/Outdoor Satin Finish Spar Urethane Applied To The Sign *** See “Outdoor Use” Notes Below. ***
Personalization is really easy! No need to fill out any “Order Notes” or “Form Fields” with personalization now. Just follow the steps below.
STEP 1 - Just purchase the sign here.
STEP 2 - After we receive your order we’ll email you a link to an electronic customization form where you can make all of your personalization to text and Stain Color. ***Please allow approximately 24 hours (Mon-Fri) for us to get the email sent out to you (Usually Much Faster) ***
STEP 3 - After we receive your completed customization form we will create and send you a colored proof for your approval. ***Please allow up to 48 Hours (Usually Much Faster) for us to complete this depending on our current work load.
STEP 4 - After we receive your emailed approval of the proof we will immediately add your order to our production schedule to be completed with in the specified lead time (Ship By Date) noted in this listing.
Can I Hang This Sign OUTDOORS?
In Short: We do NOT recommend that our WOOD signs are exposed directly to the outdoor elements as it will rapidly decrease the lifespan of the sign. (We Also Sell Composite PVC Signs Made For Outdoor Use).
I can not in good conscious as an honest shop owner tell you that a wood sign with detailed carvings exposed to the elements is not going to weather and that it will last forever outside.
Although we apply a protective clear finish made for outdoor use to the final product we do not recommend exposing it directly to the outside elements (especially water and direct sunlight). Our signs are made of natural wood and like all wood products may possibly fade, warp, crack, or delaminate if left for an extended period of time outside.
We do recommend that if you choose to hang your sign outdoors at your own risk that you do so under full cover to limit the exposure, and avoid any and all contact with water. Please note that although it is under cover it will still be exposed to temperature and humidity changes. For this reason we do not guarantee our signs that are placed outdoors. It is the responsibility of you the customer to periodically inspect, reseal the sign as required, and/or add additional initial coats of a protective finish available at most local hardware or paint stores. We currently use Helmsman Outdoor Oil Based Satin Spar Urethane for the initial 3 coats on your sign. If you choose to add additional coats and use a different product, please be sure to check its compatibility over this product.
What Is Character?
All of our signs are crafted from a natural wood product and may differ slightly in appearance from the listing photograph. Every tree is different, therefore every sign will look slightly different. Each sign will have its own set of characteristics such as small natural knots, mineral streaks (darker streaks), unique varying grain tones/patterns, and/or the rate at witch it absorbs stain slightly affecting the color tone between stain samples. Birch is naturally a very figured wood and may have some darker areas of burl on the surface that may appear to look like dark blotches and a little rough in texture. This is totally normal. We may choose at our discretion to fill dark unsightly knots/voids with a natural wood filler to give the best final visual appearance possible. Wood will be wood, and some minute chips in the carvings and or dings in the raw material will often happen and is considered by us to be an acceptable and expected part of the process. We call this character, but don’t worry we use our best judgment to determine if a piece of material is to be used for one of our signs.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE: The Overall Design, General Layout, Descriptions, Images, & All Copy Of The Listed Items In This Shop Are The Intellectual Property Of SPRUCE HILL WOODWORKING, LLC. Any Attempt To Copy, Replicate, Or Make Slight Modifications To Make It Appear That they are of Original/Unique Design Of Our Products For Purpose Of Resale Will Be Dealt With Accordingly By Any & All Legal Means Necessary.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on EU-US Privacy Shield and SSL Security to encrypt and transfer securely any data from the EU, as that is what Etsy uses.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Paul M Grant, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at
Alternately, you may mail me at:
Spruce Hill Woodworking
132 Sharon Copley Rd
Wadsworth, OH 44281
United States Of America
Jan 26, 2023
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT !!! Beautifully handmade and detailed ! Great housewarming gift !
May 30, 2022
Paul was so helpful in customizing my order! The process was easy, he kept me updated, and it was made and shipped so quick. The quality is amazing!! It looks phenomenal and it's absolutely perfect! So happy to have placed my order with these guys and will definitely be shopping with them for future needs!
Sep 21, 2021
My sign was just as I’d hoped. Great quality and beautiful!
Jul 21, 2021
Jul 2, 2021
Great product and customer service