Current Lead Time To Make This Style Sign Is 2-5 Business Days Plus Transit Time To You. We Generally Ship Our Signs A Little Early, But We Like To Allow A Comfortable Amount Of Time For Both You And I To Complete The Project.
A Detailed Yet Basic Sign Carved From An Engineered Wood That Is Free Of Knots And Heavy Wood Grain Tones Producing A Very Clean Finished Look. These Personalized Signs Make For A Great One Of A Kind Gift Or For Personal Use.
Please Check Out Our Other Shop Listings For More Great Designs As Well As The Solid Hardwood Multi Color Premium And Outdoor Sign Products.
Get Creative And Personalize Any Or All Of The Sample Text To Your Liking. The ONLY Section Of The Sign That CAN NOT Be Customized Is The Main Illustration Graphic (Picture).
After The Initial Purchase We will Send You An Electronic Form To Complete The Personalization Of Your Sign At Your Convenience. We Will Always Send A Proof To Approve Before We Actually Make The Final Sign So You Know Exactly What You’ll Be Getting (See More Details Below).
All Signs Are Stained With Solid Color Before The Details Are Carved Out To Expose The Original Color Of The Wood. The Signs Have A Keyhole Slot Recessed In The Back Of The Sign For Easy Mounting. The Text, Illustrations, Outside Edge, & Back Are Not Painted/Stained. Text, Illustrations, Outside Edge, & Back Are The Original Wood Color (See Pictures).
*** Please See Our Notes About “Character” & “Outdoor Use” At The Bottom Of This Description.
*** NOTE TO PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS - If You’ve Purchased From Us Over The Past Few Years (Before 9/24/2023) Please Be Aware That Although These Are Very Similar In Design And Looks They Are Not The Same As The Birch Signs Previously Offered If You Are Trying To Match A Past Order Exactly.
13", 18”, 22”, or 28” Diameter Circles x 3/4” Thick Round Personalized Wood Carved Sign.
- Hand Made In The USA!!!
- 8 Stain Choices Available. (See Pictures).
- ALL Text Can Be Personalized. The ONLY Thing NOT Customizable Is The Main Graphic Illustration (Picture).
- Carved Keyhole Slot For Sturdy Mounting. (See Pictures)
- 100% MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard - Engineered Wood) Used For It’s Structural Stability, Uniformity, Durability, And Clean Appearance With No Knots Or Varying Wood Grain Tones.
- Hand Stained & 100% Carved Designs. NO Vinyl Or Printed On Designs.
- *** NOT FOR OUTDOOR USE. See “Outdoor Use” Notes Below. ***
HOW TO PERSONALIZE:
Personalization is really easy! No need to fill out any “Order Notes” or “Form Fields” with personalization now. Just follow the steps below.
STEP 1 - Just purchase the sign here making sure to include a valid email address in the “Add Your Personalization” box.
STEP 2 - After we receive your order we’ll email you a link to an electronic personalization form where you can make all of your edits to text and Stain Color. ***Please allow approximately 24 hours (Mon-Fri) for us to get the email sent out to you (Usually Much Faster) ***
STEP 3 - After we receive your completed personalization form we will create and send you a colored proof for your approval. ***Please allow up to 48 Hours (Usually Much Faster) for us to complete this depending on our current work load.
STEP 4 - After we receive your emailed approval of the proof we will immediately add your order to our production schedule to be completed with in the specified lead time (Ship By Date) noted in this listing.
Can I Hang This Sign OUTDOORS?
This particular sign style is NOT FOR OUTDOOR USE, and should not be cleaned with liquids or harsh chemicals.
We Also Sell 100% Waterproof Composite PVC Signs Rated For Outdoor Use Located In Our Shop Listed in The “Outdoor Composite Signs” Category.
What Is Character?
All of our signs are crafted from a wood product by a human being using precision power and hand tools and may differ slightly in appearance from the listing photograph. Every board is a little unique therefore every sign will may look slightly different due to the rate at witch it absorbs stain slightly affecting the color tone between stain samples. Although these signs generally have a very clean carved appearance, wood will be wood, and some minute chips in the carvings and or dings in the raw material will often happen and is considered by us to be an acceptable and expected part of the process. We call this character, but don’t worry we use our best judgment to determine if a piece of material is to be used for one of our signs.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE: The Overall Design, General Layout, Descriptions, Images, & All Copy Of The Listed Items In This Shop Are The Intellectual Property Of SPRUCE HILL WOODWORKING, LLC. Any Attempt To Copy, Replicate, Or Make Slight Modifications To Make It Appear That they are of Original/Unique Design Of Our Products For Purpose Of Resale Will Be Dealt With Accordingly By Any & All Legal Means Necessary.
1-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on EU-US Privacy Shield and SSL Security to encrypt and transfer securely any data from the EU, as that is what Etsy uses.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Paul M Grant, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at
Alternately, you may mail me at:
Spruce Hill Woodworking
132 Sharon Copley Rd
Wadsworth, OH 44281
United States Of America