A Classic Country Style Farmhouse Wood Panel Sign Mounted In A Rustic Lightly Weathered And Distressed Solid Wood Frame Made From Rough Sawn Cedar.
Signs Are Available In The Sizes And Color Combinations Listed In The Drop Down Menus Above. Sizes Are Approximate Due To The Rough Sawn Characteristics Of The Frames And May Vary +/- 1/4”. Frame Depth Is Roughly 1-1/4” With The Panel Recessed About Mid Point.
Frames Are Constructed From Natural Rough Sawn Solid Cedar Wood And Will Be Mostly Rough In Texture, Include Any Knots, Dings And/Or Divots, And Individual Frame Components May Slightly Vary In Thickness. The Frames Are Left Unfinished With A Slightly Gray Weathered Appearance Mixed With The Natural Cedar Tones, Will Be Slightly Distressed On The Edges And Corners, Have Exposed Nail Holes, And May Appear To Have Slightly Loose Fitting Mitered Corners. All Of The Previous Mentioned Characteristics Are Done Intentionally By A Combination Of Technique And Utilization Of The Rough Sawn Material To Achieve The Classic Rustic Farmhouse Look And Feel. The Rough Sawn Cedar Is Imperfect By Nature And We Do Very Little To Improve That. Every Sign Is Handmade In Our Shop And Will Have Slightly Unique Character And Natural Color Tones That Will Vary From Sign to Sign.
All Of The Sign Sizes Have A Recessed Back And Are Light Enough In Weight To Simply Be Hung Over A Nail Or Two Below The Top Frame Piece, Or Left To Stand Alone On A Flat Level Surface Such As A Countertop Or Mantel. You May Choose To Hang Your Sign By Other Means If You Feel Necessary Or Have A Unique Placement. However, It Will Be up To The End User To Supply The Required Hardware And Knowledge To Do So. We Do Not Supply Any Mounting Hardware.
Please Visit Our Shop If You Haven’t Already Done So For Other Unique Designs Including Personalized Options At - https://www.etsy.com/shop/sprucehillwoodworks
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE: The Overall Design, General Layout, Descriptions, Images, & All Copy Of The Listed Items In This Shop Are The Intellectual Property Of SPRUCE HILL WOODWORKING, LLC. Any Attempt To Copy, Replicate, Or Make Slight Modifications To Make It Appear That they are of Original/Unique Design Of Our Products For Purpose Of Resale Will Be Dealt With Accordingly By Any & All Legal Means Necessary.
NOTE: For Indoor Use Only
5-7 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on EU-US Privacy Shield and SSL Security to encrypt and transfer securely any data from the EU, as that is what Etsy uses.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Paul M Grant, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at
Alternately, you may mail me at:
Spruce Hill Woodworking
132 Sharon Copley Rd
Wadsworth, OH 44281
United States Of America