Current Lead Time To Make A PVC Composite Sign Is 5-6 WEEKS Plus Transit Time To You (We Have A Longer Than Normal Lead Time As I Will Be On Family Vacation During This Shipping Window).
These Waterproof Composite Signs Take A Little Longer To Make Over A Typical Wood Sign Due To The Paint Cure Times Throughout The Process. This Process Unfortunately Can Not Be Rushed Without Sacrificing The Quality Of The End Product.
Are You Looking For A Unique Personalized Carved Sign That Is 100% Waterproof For Display In You Outdoor Area? These Signs Are 100% Solid Composite PVC Material Similar To That Used For Outdoor Decks, Siding, & Furniture Around Many Homes Able To Withstand The Elements For A Much Longer Time Over Your Typical Wood Sign Placed In The Same Environment. Most Of Our Design Templates Have Been Migrated From Our Original Wood Signs That We’ve Carved 1000’s Of Over The Years With Outstanding Reviews. Please read Below For More Detailed Specifications.
18”, 22” (Best Value), or 28” Diameter & Approximately 3/4” Thick Round Personalized Carved Outdoor Waterproof Sign Made From A Composite PVC Material.
- Hand Made In The USA!!!
- FREE SHIPPING!!!
- Material Lasts 10x Longer Than Wood.
- 100% Waterproof & Impervious To Absorbing Moisture.
- High Contrast Bright White Carvings.
- No Distracting Knots Or Extreme Grain Contrast Commonly Found In Wood Signs.
- We Choose To Do A Shallow Pocket Type Carve In These Signs To Give The Sign A True Recessed Carved Appearance, But Not Too Deep As To Create Distracting Shadows When Placed Outside In Natural Light.
- 8 Industrial Paint Choices Available That Are Specifically Designed For Outdoor Use On This Type Of Material. (See Pictures).
- 100% Solid Composite PVC Material Similar To That Used For Outdoor Decks, Siding, & Furniture Around Many Homes.
- Painted Outside Edge.
- Lighter Weight Than A Comparable Wood Sign.
- Hand Painted & 100% Carved Designs. NO Vinyl, Painted, Or Printed On Artwork.
- ALL Text Is Able To Be Personalized. The ONLY Thing NOT Customizable Is The Main Graphic Illustration (Picture).
- Deep Keyhole Slot Milled Into Backside For Hanging On A Wall. (See Pictures)
- Multiple Applications Of A Clear Protective Outdoor Satin Topcoat To Add An Additional Layer Of Protection, Deepen The Base Color, & Make For Easier Cleaning *** See “Outdoor Use” Notes Below. ***
Personalized Painted & Carved Round Outdoor Sign Available In Either 18”, 22” (Best Value) or A Huge 28” Size In Your Choice Of Available Colors.
Get Creative And Personalize Any Or All Of The Sample Text To Your Liking. The ONLY Section Of The Sign That CAN NOT Be Customized Is The Main Illustration Graphic (Picture).
After The Initial Purchase We will Email You An Electronic Form To Complete The Personalization Of Your Sign At Your Convenience. We Will Always Send A Proof To Approve Before We Actually Make The Final Sign So You Know Exactly What You’ll Be Getting. (More Info Below)
All Signs Are Painted With A Specialized Industrial Paint Made Specifically For This Type Of Use In A Single Solid Color Before The Details Are Carved Out To Expose The Bright White Base Color From Beneath. The Signs Are Then Coated With An Outdoor Clear Protective Topcoat To Add Another Layer Of Protection, Add Depth To the Base Color, And Makes For Ease Of Cleaning. All Signs Have A Keyhole Slot Recessed In The Back Of The Sign For Easy Mounting (You May Want To Permanently Mount Your Sign By The Method Of Your Choice If The Sign May Be Subject To Gusty Winds And/Or Theft). The Text, Illustrations, & Back Are Not Painted. Text, Illustrations, & Back Are The Natural White Color. We Do Not Accept Requests To Paint The Carvings A Different Color.
*** Please See Our Notes About “Character” & “Outdoor Use” At The Bottom Of This Description.
Personalization is really easy! No need to fill out any “Order Notes” or “Form Fields” with personalization now. Just follow the steps below.
STEP 1 - Just purchase the sign here.
STEP 2 - After we receive your order we’ll email you a link to an electronic customization form where you can make all of your personalization to text and Paint Color. ***Please allow approximately 24 hours (Mon-Fri) for us to get the email sent out to you (Usually Much Faster) ***
STEP 3 - After we receive your completed customization form we will create and send you a colored proof for your approval. ***Please allow up to 48 Hours (Usually Much Faster) for us to complete this depending on our current work load.
STEP 4 - After we receive your emailed approval of the proof we will immediately add your order to our production schedule to be completed with in the specified lead time (Ship By Date) noted in this listing.
CAN I HANG THIS SIGN OUTDOORS?
Absolutely! Please Keep In Mind That These Signs Are Waterproof, But Not Bulletproof. The Signs Can Still Be Dinged, Dented, Scratched, & Even Broke If Handled/Mounted Incorrectly. Although We Mill A Keyhole Slot In The Back Of The Sign For Easy Mounting We Recommend Mounting Your Sign In A More Permanent Method Of Your Choice If You Feel It May Be Subject To Gusty Winds And/Or Theft. Especially If It Is To Be Hung Above Where It Could Fall Injuring A Person, Pet, And/Or Damaging Property. A Single Oversized Pilot Hole Drilled Through The Upper Face Of The Sign To Allow For Material Expansion, Fastened With An Appropriate Screw Or Nail With Flat Washer Is Usually Sufficient When Required. This Will Be The Sole Responsibility Of The End User (Customer) To Determine If This Is Necessary, And What Fastening Method Is To Be Used As Every Situation Can Be Unique. Whatever Method Is Chosen To Hang The Sign It Is The Customers Responsibility To Safely And Securely Hang The Sign With The Appropriate Hardware.
Mother Nature Will Always Win. I Can Not In Good Conscious As An Honest Shop Owner Tell You That A Sign Exposed To The Harsh UV Rays Of The Sun Is Not Going To Weather Over The Years And That It Will Last Forever Outside. The Material Itself Will Last A Very Long Time And Will Not Rot If Exposed To Moisture, But The Paint Just Like Almost Anything Else Placed Outside Can Possibly Fade And/ Or Start To Peel/Crack Over The Years Depending On The Amount Of UV Exposure. The White Base Material May Transition To A Slight Yellowish Tint Over Time As Well. Please Keep This In Mind When Choosing A Location To Hang Your Sign. We Have Done Extensive Research & Testing To Select The Best Industrial Paints, Primers, Topcoats, & Application Practices Available To Small Shops To Limit UV Degradation & Extend The Life Of Your Sign. I Know The Above Statement(s) May Seem To You Like I’m Trying To Talk You Out Of A Sale, But I Consider Myself A Realist & Pride Myself On Being Honest With My Customers.
We Guarantee Our Composite Signs To Be Waterproof And Free From Rotting And/Or Delaminating Like A Typical Wood Sign May Possibly Do. However, We Can Not Guarantee The Painted Finish Or Clear Topcoat As We The Manufacture Have No Control Over The Conditions The Sign May Be Placed In By The End User Such As But Not Limited To The Amount Of UV Rays From The Sun, Possible Exposure To Harmful Lawn/Pool Chemicals/Cleaning Products/Salt, Or Excessive Heat Applied To The Sign.
What Is Character? - Perfection Through Imperfection.
Carving Is Not A Perfect World. Although, It May Not Look Like Wood The Composite Materials We Use Will Have Similar Characteristics To Wood Such As Minute Imperfections That May Include Small Pinholes/Divots/Hairline Scratches Direct From The Manufacturer (In The Base Material. Not In The Paint). All Of These Slight Imperfections Will Be Concealed Underneath The Paint, But May Be Noticeable Upon An Extreme Close Inspection. Don’t Worry, We Carefully Select & Inspect Our Sign Blanks And Would Never Use A Piece Of Material To Carve Your Sign With Unacceptable Imperfections. As You Can Probably Imagine The Carving Process Can Be Somewhat Tedious At Times. Although We Use Woodworking Equipment To Do A Large Portion Of The Work We Also Spend A Fair Amount Of Time Doing The Final Details As Well As All Of The Painting By Hand. Every Sign May Possibly Be A Little Unique In Its Own Way Due To The Many Variables Involved In The Process. We’ve Carved 1000’s Of Signs And Strive To Make Every Sign As Near Perfect As Possible. There May Be Some Instances Where Some Micro Tooling Marks With In The Carvings Are left As Is. We’ve Learned Over The Years That Most Of The Time It’s Better To Leave Things Alone As The More You “Fiddle” With It The Worse It Gets. We Call All Of This “Character”, And At The End Of The Day It’s A Sign That Is Usually Meant To Be Viewed At A distance Of Multiple Feet And Not Up Close With A Magnifying Glass Like We Do Here In The Shop. Again, Not trying To Downgrade The Product. I’m Just Trying To Be As transparent As Possible About What You’ll Be Receiving.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE: The Overall Design, General Layout, Descriptions, Images, & All Copy Of The Listed Items In This Shop Are The Intellectual Property Of SPRUCE HILL WOODWORKING, LLC. Any Attempt To Copy, Replicate, Or Make Slight Modifications To Make It Appear That they are of Original/Unique Design Of Our Products For Purpose Of Resale Will Be Dealt With Accordingly By Any & All Legal Means Necessary.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on EU-US Privacy Shield and SSL Security to encrypt and transfer securely any data from the EU, as that is what Etsy uses.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Paul M Grant, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at
Alternately, you may mail me at:
Spruce Hill Woodworking
132 Sharon Copley Rd
Wadsworth, OH 44281
United States Of America
Dec 15, 2022
This is the Cecil’s time ordering from Sprucehill and they have never let me down. Great designs and details