Current Lead Time To Make A Sign Is 4-5 WEEKS Plus Transit Time To You. (YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THIS BY CHRISTMAS)
*** There Is Now A Limited Supply “Rush Order” Option Available For Purchase (If Not Sold Out) In The Shop Listings As A Stand Alone Item If You Need Your Sign(s) Faster Than The Current Lead Time ***
If You’re Looking For A Real Statement Piece That Screams “I’m A Big Solid Wood Carved Sign”, You’ve Found It. This Ultra Thick Premium Version Of Our Bestselling Baltic Birch Signs Is Approximately 60% Thicker, Milled In House From Hand Selected Boards To Limit The Amount Of Larger Natural Knots That Distract From The Final Appearance. All Premium Signs Have A Special Laminated Reinforcing Ring Embedded In The Backside To Limit The Amount Of Natural Warping That May Occur From The Carving Process And/Or Exposure To Natural Elements. The Heavy Contrast In Grain Tones Of The Southern Yellow Pine Produces A Unique Pattern To Each Individual Sign To Further Amplify The Solid Wood Look Even At A Distance. Detailed Carvings Combined With The Naturally Rustic Look And Feel Of Yellow Pine Produce An Amazing Final Product That You’ll Be Proud To Show Off Wherever You Choose To Hang It. The Thickness Of These Solid Wood Southern Yellow Pine Signs And The Process of How We Manufacture Them Makes Them More Resilient To The Elements Than Our Baltic Birch Signs If You Choose To Hang Them Outdoors (Please See Our Notes Pertaining To “Outdoor Use” Below).
18”, or 28” Diameter & Approximately 1-1/4” Thick Round Personalized Wood Carved Sign.
- Hand Made In The USA!!!
- 60% Thicker Than Our Best Selling Baltic Birch Signs. (Approximately 1-1/4” Thick Vs. The Standard 3/4” Of The Baltic Birch Signs)
- Special Laminated Reinforcing Ring Embedded In The Backside To Limit The Amount Of Natural Warping That May Occur From The Carving Process And/Or Exposure To Natural Elements.
- High Contrast Natural Wood Tones And Deep Grain.
- 13 Stain Choices Available. (See Pictures).
- 100% Solid Southern Yellow Pine Hand Picked And Milled To Size In Our Own Shop.
- Stained Outside Edge And Backside.
- Hand Stained & 100% Carved Designs. NO Vinyl, Painted, Or Printed On Designs.
- ALL Text Is Able To Be Personalized. The ONLY Thing NOT Customizable Is The Main Graphic Illustration (Picture).
- Extra Deep Keyhole Slot Milled Into Backside For Hanging On A Wall. (See Pictures)
- Multiple Coats Of Clear Protective Marine Grade Indoor/Outdoor Satin Finish Spar Urethane Are Applied To The Sign *** See “Outdoor Use” Notes Below. ***
- More Resilient To The Outside Elements Than Our Standard Baltic Birch Product Line If You Choose To Hang Outdoors. *** See “Outdoor Use” Notes Below. ***
Ultra Thick Premium Personalized Stained & Carved Solid Wood Round Sign Available In Either 18”, or A Huge 28” Size In Your Choice Of Available Colors.
Get Creative And Personalize Any Or All Of The Sample Text To Your Liking. The ONLY Section Of The Sign That CAN NOT Be Customized Is The Main Illustration Graphic (Picture).
After The Initial Purchase We will Email You An Electronic Form To Complete The Personalization Of Your Sign At Your Convenience. We Will Always Send A Proof (Drawing) To Approve Before We Actually Make The Final Sign So You Know Exactly What You’ll Be Getting.
All Signs Are Stained With A Near Solid Color Base Coat Showing Very Little Of The Natural Grain Before The Details Are Carved Out To Expose The Beauty Of The Natural Wood Grain & Tones. The Signs Are Then Clear Coated With Multiple Coats Of Marine Grade Outdoor Spar Urethane To Help Seal And Protect, And Include An Extra Deep Keyhole Slot Milled Into The Backside For Hanging On A Wall. The Text And Other Carved Areas Are Not Painted/Stained. Text And Other Carved Areas Will Be The Natural Wood Color And Have A Slight Amber Tone Once The Clear Coat Has Been Applied.
*** Please See Our Notes About “Character” & “Outdoor Use” At The Bottom Of This Description.
Personalization is really easy! No need to fill out any “Order Notes” or “Form Fields” with personalization now. Just follow the steps below.
STEP 1 - Just purchase the sign here.
STEP 2 - After we receive your order we’ll email you a link to an electronic customization form where you can make all of your personalization to text and Stain Color. ***Please allow approximately 24 hours (Mon-Fri) for us to get the email sent out to you (Usually Much Faster) ***
STEP 3 - After we receive your completed customization form we will create and send you a colored proof for your approval before we make the actual sign. ***Please allow up to 48 Hours (Usually Much Faster) for us to complete this depending on our current work load.
STEP 4 - After we receive your emailed approval of the proof we will immediately add your order to our production schedule to be completed with in the specified lead time (Ship By Date) noted in this listing.
Can I Hang This Sign OUTDOORS?
I can not in good conscious as an honest shop owner tell you that a wood sign with detailed carvings exposed to the elements is not going to weather and that it will last forever outside no matter what we do in the shop to counteract that process. Although we apply Multiple coats of a protective clear finish made for outdoor use to the final product we do not recommend exposing it directly to the outside elements (especially water and direct harsh sunlight). Our signs are made of natural wood and like all wood products (Including Wood Signs Sold By Others) may possibly fade, warp, or crack when exposed to natural elements. Constant exposure to water and direct sunlight WILL more than likely make these signs warp excessively. We do recommend that if you choose to hang your sign outdoors that you do so under full cover to limit the exposure, and avoid any and all contact with water and/or harsh sunlight to extend the life of your sign. Please note that although it is under cover it will still be exposed to temperature and humidity changes. For this reason we do not guarantee our signs that are placed outdoors. It is the responsibility of you the customer to periodically inspect, clean, reseal the sign as required, and/or add additional initial coats of a protective finish available at most local hardware or paint stores. We currently use Helmsman Outdoor Oil Based Satin Spar Urethane for the initial coats on your sign. If you choose to add additional coats and use a different product, please be sure to check the compatibility over this product.
What Is Character?
All of our signs are crafted from a natural wood product and may differ slightly in appearance from the listing photograph. Every tree is different, therefore every sign will look slightly different. Each sign will have its own set of characteristics that may or may not include small natural knots, mineral streaks (darker streaks), unique varying grain tones/patterns, and/or the rate at witch it absorbs stain slightly affecting the color tone between stain samples. Wood will be wood, and some minute chips in the carvings and or dings in or around the edge of the raw material will often happen and is considered by us to be an acceptable and expected part of the process. Signs may arrive to you slightly warped due to the carving process and/or the change in humidity and temperature from my shop to your surroundings. Carving cuts wood fibers that relieve stress on one side of the sign potentially causing the large board to warp unpredictably in one direction. We call all of this character, but don’t worry we use our best judgment to determine if a piece of material is to be used for one of our signs.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE: The Overall Design, General Layout, Descriptions, Images, & All Copy Of The Listed Items In This Shop Are The Intellectual Property Of SPRUCE HILL WOODWORKING, LLC. Any Attempt To Copy, Replicate, Or Make Slight Modifications To Make It Appear That they are of Original/Unique Design Of Our Products For Purpose Of Resale Will Be Dealt With Accordingly By Any & All Legal Means Necessary.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on EU-US Privacy Shield and SSL Security to encrypt and transfer securely any data from the EU, as that is what Etsy uses.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Paul M Grant, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at
Alternately, you may mail me at:
Spruce Hill Woodworking
132 Sharon Copley Rd
Wadsworth, OH 44281
United States Of America